Zodiac Carb 67H Column
The column is made of spherical, porous, Polystyrene Divinyl benzene copolymer of 6.7% crosslinkage, with sulphonyl functional groups and with particle size of 9µm.
1. Columns are packed with chemically very stable polymeric phases of PS /DVB.
2. The varied percentage cross-linkage of copolymers and varied particle sizes gives choice of
selecting required column.
3. High temperature stability is exhibited by the columns (up to 95°C).
4. Excellent performance and consistency is guaranteed from column to column and batch to
5. Choice of eluents can be used depending on the column and compound requirement, the
simplest eluent being is Water.
|Material type||: Polymer (PS/DVB)|
|Cross Linkage||: 6.7 %|
|Particle size||: 9 µm|